I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. – Madonna Ciccone
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with success unexpected in common hours. – Henry David Thoreau
Blogging is my new-found passion. One of the best thing (that I love) about blogging is the freedom of expressing oneself without inclination that you would be judged or be invalidated… I worried a lot before about blogging to the ad infinitum. I have so many worries to the point that it suppressed and blocked the creativity in me. Once I transcended this thing that limits me, endless possibilities come into view. I love the feeling that I can express myself freely without hesitations. I just love the feeling of being myself. It’s a great thing to dream, a wonderful practice to write dreams, having the courage to pursue dreams and finally make it happen. I am inspired🙂. I feel happy to share my dreams. There is a lot more. But as of this writing, these are pressing🙂.
1) There is an unrelenting desire in me to go backpacking in Europe whilst doing volunteer work via WWOOFing. At the moment, I could think of Czech Republic, France, Greece or Switzerland as possible options. Aside from I would learn about organic farming, the places I have just mentioned have stunning landscapes which is just perfect for a nature-lover that I am🙂.
2) I am dreaming of Africa for quite sometime now. I want to visit Morocco. Not only Marrakech. There is a small village I happen to watch at the National Geographic that lives a lasting impression in me, it’s called “Ait-Ali” found near the end of Dades Gorge. With the local’s hospitality, breathtaking scenery, absence of electricity (no signal, no wi-fi, no broadband), just a perfect communion with nature! Of course, camel ride while exploring the enigmatic Sahara Dessert should not be missed!
Ethiopia is in the list and down to South Africa, experience Safari and a climb to Mt Kilimanjaro!!!
3) Go to South America and live like a local. Inhabit Macchu Picchu, Peru; Brazil’s Amazon, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Visit the closest country that resembles Philippines when it comes to culture and people’s lifestyle – Mexico!
4) Travel to South Asia! India, Bhutan, Nepal. Explore other ASEAN neighbor’s I have not visited like Laos. Make another trip to Myanmar (Bagan) and Thailand (Chiang Mai).
5) Build my dream paradise in Palawan, Philippines. Palawan Backpacker’s Haven. To receive visitors from everywhere and return the favor of the goodness they have done with me while traversing the Earth🙂.
6) Welcome the possibility to completely collide with my Best Travel Pal!🙂. Who knows we maybe unconsciously looking for each other for quite sometime now😉. Apparently, I miss the feeling of “being in love” (BLUSH). It is such a great thing and one of the most wonderful we could ever experience. Without a doubt, the joy of one’s journey would definitely be doubled!🙂 Hmnn… where did this feeling from that it’ll happen sooner than later ^_^
How about you? What are your dreams? Go and chase it. It’s FREE🙂.